what do you keep in stock?
There’s been a few food writers out there that have written about good things to keep on hand at all times. I was looking in my freezer today and found myself a roll of chocolate chip cookie dough. Now I have 2 trays of chocolate chip cookies baking in my oven. What a great idea!
Other things I like to keep stocked is:
- frozen peas
- frozen corn
- udon (in pantry & freezer)
- chicken bouillon in powder form
- fish sauce (Turns out I need to restock)
- soy sauce
- jasmine rice (I need to restock as well)
- chocolate chips (I’m running low 😦 )
- my mother’s chili oil
- sriracha sauce
- butter (in fridge & in freezer for pastry)
- oyster sauce
- chocolate chip cookie dough (It wasn’t something I used to keep on hand before but will start now!)