Despite having classes nearly everyday of the week, I’m pretty sure I’ll have time to do something creative. (I’m gonna knock on wood.) The problem with the sudden availability of time is that my desire to do EVERYTHING AT ONCE goes into high gear.
Here are a few things I’d really like to do…
- read (I’ve got stacks of books around the house waiting to be read.)
- quilt (This house needs a quilt.)
- sew (Curtains need hemming.)
- blog (I’ve been really behind.)
- cook/bake (With all these new cookbooks, it’d be a crime not to try some recipes.)
- organize (I still have boxes filled with things that need to be put away.)
- fixing things (I need to finish the backsplash to name 1 thing that needs fixing.)
I would wish for more hours in a day but I don’t think it would be such a viable solution. Especially since more hours in a day would mean I’d have to work and go to school more.