After all the working and events in the past few months, I’m finally feeling like I’ve got a moment to relax and breathe a little. This upcoming week will be the last week I work before I start school. Once school starts, I’ll be going back to my usual Saturday and here and there work schedule. Big things are happening with the shop, it’s been rather stressful and loads of running around like a chicken with it’s head cut off.
I’ve got a stack of cookbooks sitting on our coffee table waiting to be read. I’ve also got stacks of books here and there that are crying for my undivided attention.
Cookbooks on our coffee table is a recent order from Amazon.
- The King Arthur Flour 200th Anniversary Cookbook
- Everyday Harumi
- Sundays at Moosewood Restaurant
- The New Moosewood Cookbook
- The Asian Grandmothers Cookbook
- Asian Dumplings (from a previous order)